Deployment MOSS 2007

Aug 22, 2007 at 3:22 PM
Hi,
has anyone tried to install it on a MOSS 2007? I have some problems there. It seems to me that I deployed it correctly (stsadm addwppack), but it doesn t work correctly. I cannot edit the webpart properties page for the webpart.
I compiled the project with VS 2003 (tried it with VS 2005 too) but cannot see anything on the Webpart.
I am neither getting the
"A Sharepoint Image Library List is not currently selected," nor
"There are no images in the Image Library, please add some."
So he gets the Image Library with some images.
But he doesn display anything.

Thanks for some tips in advance,

greets
Coordinator
Sep 4, 2007 at 8:57 AM

Peter_Pan wrote:
Hi,
has anyone tried to install it on a MOSS 2007? I have some problems there. It seems to me that I deployed it correctly (stsadm addwppack), but it doesn t work correctly. I cannot edit the webpart properties page for the webpart.
I compiled the project with VS 2003 (tried it with VS 2005 too) but cannot see anything on the Webpart.
I am neither getting the
"A Sharepoint Image Library List is not currently selected," nor
"There are no images in the Image Library, please add some."
So he gets the Image Library with some images.
But he doesn display anything.

Thanks for some tips in advance,

greets

Your not testing on a "My Site" page are you cos I have had problems there, test it on a normal wss site or portal area.

You could try an earlier version that does not utilise the webpart properties and just looks for an Image Library call "Image Library"

This might be a Moss issue but I have had people tell me it works on Moss fine. Not having Moss I can't help any more than the suggestions above.

Nov 2, 2009 at 4:42 PM

Hello,

Still new to this, but need some help getting this project installed on MOSS 2007.  I created a document lib as a web part page.  Created a directory in that lib called script.  Copied the 5 .JS and xmal files into that directory.  Now I'm stuck.  I tried to add the imported DSP but always get a basic error " unable to add selected webpart.. silverlight filmstrip part:  cannot import this web part" 

Am I missing something?  all I did was import the dsp that came with the downloaded source code.  Can you provide more detailed step by steps.  Than you !